- Marks Scored by Candidates in written Examination (GET / MET-2017)
- Notice for candidates who are unable to download their admit cards for GET/MET 2017
- Date, Time, Venue and Important Instructions for Candidates appearing in GET & MET 2017 scheduled to be held on 23.07.2017
- Admit card for Entrance Examination (GET&MET)
Prospectus 2017-18 for admission to UG and PG Programmes of Study
- A Virtual Tour of MGCUB
- Important Dates to Remember
- Programmes of Study offered during Academic Session 2017-18
- Minimum Eligibility Conditions for admission to UG and PG Programmes of Study 2017-18
- Selection Criteria for admission to UG and PG Programmes of Study 2017-18
- Components and Syllabus of GET and MET
- Applicants who are not eligible for Admission.
- Entrance Examinations Centres.
- Schedule of Fees for UG and PG Programmes of Study 2017-18
- Procedure of Submission of Application Form for Admission.
- Help Desk